At Crila Health, our mission is, “To improve the quality of life of men and women by providing innovative products derived from time-honored traditions, and clinically prove those traditions as safe and effective.”
Crila Health is a vertically integrated supplement manufacturer, focused on:
Providing clinically proven Crinum latifolium products and educating the public about this incredible plant
Empowering women to better understand uterine health and menopause health and how Crila® can help*
Empowering men to take prostate health seriously and become proactive about their health by taking Crila®*
The Company was founded in 2007 by a group of investors and supporter - both men and women—who had taken Dr. Tram’s products, experienced the impressive effects, and wanted to ensure the products could be shared with U.S. and international customers. We supported Dr. Tram in her plantation expansion and construction of her leading-edge, FDA-registered manufacturing facility, and we laid the framework for bringing Crila® products to American consumers.
In 2010 we achieved that goal, launching Crila®’s U.S. website. Crila Health continues to grow exponentially as pleased customers recommend our products to their friends and family! Today, our management team and advisory board include leading researchers, doctors, and international investment leaders.
- • 2005 – Ministry of Health in Vietnam publishes clinical trial on successful use of Crila® for men's prostate health*
- • 2007 – Ministry of Health in Vietnam publishes clinical trial on successful use of Crila® for women's uterine health*
- • 2007 – Crila Health founded
- • 2009-2010 – Plantation expansion; new factory opens, earns cGMP certification and FDA-registration
- • 2010 – Healing Quest TV comes to Vietnam to film about Crila®
- • 2010 – U.S. website launch
- • 2012 – Dominic Price, CEO of J.P. Morgan Indochina, joins Crila Health Management Advisory Committee
- • 2012 – Crila® makes front page news in six American newspapers
- • 2013 – Dr. Tori Hudson agrees to conduct clinical trial on Crila® for menopause support*
- • 2013 – University of Illinois Chicago confirms Crila® is estrogen-free
- • July 2014 – Dr. Hudson clinical study slated to begin
Only Crila Health utilizes Dr. Tram’s proprietary Crinum latifolium cultivar and extraction process in their concentrated encapsulated formulas. Other brands may cite Dr. Tram’s research, but only the cultivar used in Crila® products contains the key ingredients that have been clinically researched and proven!
With any purchase of a Crila® product, you receive a 100-Day Money-Back Guarantee. We are confident that Crila® will help you feel your best. If you are one of the few people who do not experience significant support from a Crila® product, we will gladly refund the purchase price of your invoice.*
The Powerful Herbal Supplement You've Never Heard of . . . Until Now.
VIETNAM'S TOP 100 WOMEN