● Qualifications: Pharmacist, Doctor in Chemistry – in 1991
● The training process
– 1972, graduating from Hanoi University of Pharmacy – Faculty of Pharmaceutical Industry
– 1984-1985, studying foreign languages in Thanh Xuan University – Hanoi
– 1985-1986, studying foreign language in Sofia – Bulgaria.
– 1986-1990, postgraduate in Sofia University of Chemistry – Bulgaria.
– 1993-1996, senior internship at Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
● Work experience
– 1972, technical officer in syrup workshop of Hanoi Pharmaceutical Factory.
– July 1972-1973, working at Faculty of Pharmacy-Thanh Tri hospital – Hanoi as Manager for Formulation Room, having many technical innovations in the process of work in Thanh Tri Hospital.
– 1974-1984, working at the National Committee for the Protection of Mothers and Children.
– 1982, admitted to the Communist Party of Vietnam.
– 1984, winning the national competitive examination for postgraduate
– 1985, traveling to Bulgaria for a postgraduate.
– 1986-1990, postgraduate at the Sofia Technical University.
– 1990, successfully defending the PhD thesis “Determination of the composition and structure of 45 compounds the essential oils of Vietnamese Cardamon” highly evaluated by the National Science Council of Bulgaria
– 1991-1993, working as assistant professor at the Sofia Technical University.
– 1994-1999, being sent to Bulgarian Academy of Sciences as a senior trainee to defend a Ph.D. thesis.
– 1990-2005, participating in the group studying Asian medicinal plants to create specific medicines for cancer and tumors. In the course of the study, Crila capsule was born and recognized by the Council of Science – the Ministry of Health. On July 21, 2005 the Drug Administration allowed Crila for nationwide circulation under Decision No. 135/QĐ-QLD with registration number VNB-3391-05 to treat BPH. On October 23, 2007 the Drug Administration announced Crila’s additional indication: the treatment of uterine fibroids under the Official Document No. 6104/QLD-DK.
– 1999-2008, Director of The Research Development and Manufacture CRINA Center directly under National phytopharma company No.2
– 2008 till now, Director of Thien Duoc Co., Ltd
Tram NTN, Mitova M, Bankova V, Handjieva N, Popov SS.
Tram NTN, Zornitza G.Kamenarska, Nedyalka V.Handjieva, Vassya S.Bankova and Simeon S.Popov.
Tram NTN, Titorenkova TV, St Bankova V, Handjieva NV, Popov SS.
Tram NTN, Zvetkova E, Nikolova E, Katzarova E, Kostov G, Yanchev I, Baicheva O.
Tram NTN, Yanchev I, Zvetkova E, Dineva J, Katzarova E, Kostov G, Svilenov D, Ilieva I, Shalamanov P.
Tram NTN, Zvetkova E, Nikolova E, Katzarova E, Arasheva M, Kostov G
TRAM N.T.N. Enables the First Commercial Scale Production of this Vietnamese Traditional Medicinal Herb.